Monday, January 26, 2009

A bit about Theresa Snell Peterson







We hope you enjoy getting to know the artists in Birmingham Sketchbook.

Here is a bit about artist Theresa Snell Peterson



I have been "making art" all of my life, but only began to study art when I attended Troy State University. Later, I attended the University of Montevallo, where I majored in commercial and fine arts. After college, I broadened my education by doing workshops with Alan Flattman, Donny Finley, Bill Carter, Milton Lenoir among others. I have worked as a portraitist for more than 25 years and my work hangs in collections all over the United States. My art has won awards from Honorable Mention to Best of Show. I live and work in Alabaster, AL.

Theresa is a member of Mountain Brook Art Association, Vestavia Hills Art Association, Hoover/Shelby Art Association, and the Hoover Art Alliance.

For more information about commissioned portraits of people, pets, homes, and other custom art, please contact me at 663-6734 or via E-mail at havaart@aol.comI am a member of Mountain Brook Art Association, Vestavia Hills Art Association, Hoover/Shelby Art Association, and the Hoover Art Alliance.

No comments: